June 15, 2012

MIA: Heading Out of Town

Sorry for being MIA for a couple of days.

Unfortunately, I am going to be MIA for a few more.  

Today Bo and I are hopping in the car (Lola is staying at our veterinarians for the weekend) and driving up to my old stomping grounds: Birmingham, AL to be specific.

What for, you might ask?!  

Well, other than the fact that my whole family lives within a two-hour radius of the city, we will be attending my ten-year high school reunion.

CRAZY!

Source

I can hardly believe that ten whole years have passed since the last time I saw 99% of these people.  Almost ten years ago exactly I walked across the Alabama Theater stage and graduated with ~60 other students from the Alabama School of Fine Arts (ASFA, for short).

Source

As almost all ASFA graduating classes are, we were a small, tight-knit group.  But as you might expect from an art school, we scattered far and wide after that day at the end of May in 2002.  When I report back to you all on Monday I should have some great pictures - and even better updates and stories - to share with you all.

Until then, have a beautiful weekend!

Question of the Day:


Did you (or for those of you that aren't old enough yet, do you plan to) attend your 10-year high school reunion?  If so, what was YOUR experience like?!

Blessings,
Ally and Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment